15 of the Best Taylor Swift Song Lyrics
Everyone love’s Taylor Swift, she is the most recognized female performing artist of her time. And what I found out today is that her and my oldest daughter Brianna, share the same birthday- December 13– how exciting is that!
If anyone knows how to write lyrics about love or a bad breakup it’s Ms. Swift. Whether you are in love, in a new relationship, getting over a break-up or feeling empowered by the break-up, the lyrics of her songs will resonate with women everywhere.
For the Love Torn
- Taxi cabs and busy streets that never bring you back to me.
- I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you
- People are people and sometimes we change our minds
- Nothing safe is worth the ride
- I make the moves up as I go
- I’m dying to know, is it killing you like it’s killing me?
- Still all over me like a wine-stained dress I can’t wear anymore
- Because you know I love the players and you love the game
- When I was drowning, that’s when I could finally breathe
- My mind forgets to tell me you’re a bad idea
For those in Love
- Baby, I know places we won’t be found
- Nice to meet you, where you been?
- All I know is we said hello and your eyes looked like coming home
- Darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream
- We found wonderland—you and I got lost in it.